€35.00 Sold Out
• COMING SEPTEMBER 17TH, 5PM CEST •
Inspired by the legendary goddess of the hunt the SKADI necklace is sure to make your aim true ↟
• Size & Materials •
- Light-weight and durable, made from 100% recycled PLA (biodegradeable thermoplastic alternative)
- Soft, braided necklace made from 100% recycled textile
- Flat back pendant, tie back necklace
- Nickel free, plastic-free and hypoallergenic
- Hand painted and sealed with UV varnish to avoid fading
Length: 6cm/2.3" + ring and hook.
"In Norse mythology, Skaði is a jötunn and goddess associated with bowhunting, skiing, winter, and mountains. The etymology of the name Skaði is uncertain, but may be connected with the original form of Scandinavia"